3 question international relations progress assignment 2 pages
Please answer all three questions below in a paragraph format by listing the number followed by your answer. Using the MEAL plan https://twp.duke.edu/sites/twp.duke.edu/files/file-attachments/meal-plan-2-1.original.pdf
*All paraphrasing no quotations.
1. Explain what Zewei’s article from the week 4 reading was all about. Be sure to identify the thesis and conclusions.
2. What are the main ideas in Steinbergâ€™s article?
3. Based on the Cragg, Arnold, and Muchlinski article from week 6, when and why did “business and human rights” become an international topic? What explains the delay?
1. Zewei, Yang. 2011. â€œWestern International Law and Chinaâ€™s Confucianism in the 19th Century. Collision and Integration.â€ Journal of the History of International Law 13: 285â€“306.
2. Steinberg, Gerald. 2011. â€œThe Politics of NGOs, Human Rights and the Arab-Israel Conflict.â€ Israel Studies 16 (2): 24â€“54.
3. Cragg, Wesley, Denis Arnold, and Peter Muchlinski. 2012. â€œHuman Rights and Business.â€ Business Ethics Quarterly 22 (1) (January): 1â€“7.