“Recruitment Methods” Please respond to the following:
- Develop a brief plan to recruit for 20 nursing positions for your organization, using both internal and external recruiting sources. Justify the different resources you will use for this plan. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
- Analyze two ethical and legal considerations in using standardized interviews or employment tests that assess aptitude, attitude, honesty, and personality during the selection process. Provide specific examples to support your rationale.
Characteristics of Good Interviewers and Disparate Treatment” Please respond to the following:
- Compile two examples of the worst interviews you ever had. Determine key factors that made these interviews stand out negatively compared to other interviews you have had. Next, recommend three best practices for interviewers to avoid interviewing mistakes.
- A health care organization wants to hire 100 medical technicians, and of the 250 applicants that apply, 125 are male and 125 are femaleâ€”all equally qualified. The organization hires 80 of the male applicants and 20 of the female applicants. Using Table 4.8, analyze whether or not disparate treatment exists in this hypothetical organization. Provide examples to support your rationale.
â€œEvaluating the Health Information Systems and Alignmentâ€
- Analyze the reasons, discussed in Chapter 7 of the text, why IT fails to deliver returns. Next, discuss the main steps that management could take in order to address the reasons why IT fails to deliver returns. Provide a rationale for your response.
- Also, determine the basic components of a strategic information system (IT) plan within health care organizations. Next, specify the main roles of a leadership teamâ€”including Chief Information Officer (CIO) and Chief Financial Officer (CFO)â€”in the process of IT alignment and strategic planning, including the role and function of the Data Analyst.