Perform a Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) analysis of your project
To perform a CSR analysis of your project, simply answer the series of questions on the last page of this weekâ€™s seminar
Reflect on this weekâ€™s Professional Environments, Internship activities and learning. Remember that this is your document to help you recall new and significant things from your week and plan for your future. Only you and your tutor can read this journal.
You should write at least 200 words on something you have learned this week that may include:
- what you have learned
- what is happening in your internship or workplace
- how you are relating what you have learned to what is happening in your workplace
- other aspects of your professional development
- an article you have read
- an event that you have attended
- something that may have happened in the workplace that has resulted in your learning about our different workplace culture
- an interview you had, or a presentation you may have given.
NOTE: If you are not currently in an internship, or have completed your internship, you should consider reflecting on some of these other related activities.
Your reflection may cover more than one of these categories.
Use the Reflective Journal Reading article as a guide to possible career development activities.