Your will select a big data analytics project that is introduced to an organization of your choice â€¦ please address the following items:
- Provide a background of the company chosen.
- Determine the problems or opportunities that that this project will solve. What is the value of the project?
- Describe the impact of the problem. In other words, is the organization suffering financial losses? Are there opportunities that are not exploited?
- Provide a clear description regarding the metrics your team will use to measure performance. Please include a discussion pertaining to the key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Recommend a big data tool that will help you solve your problem or exploit the opportunity, such as Hadoop, Cloudera, MongoDB, or Hive.
- Evaluate the data requirements. Here are questions to consider: What type of data is needed? Where can you find the data? How can the data be collected? How can you verify the integrity of the data?
- Discuss the gaps that you will need to bridge. Will you need help from vendors to do this work? Is it necessary to secure the services of other subject matter experts (SMEs)?
- What type of project management approach will you use this initiative? Agile? Waterfall? Hybrid? Please provide a justification for the selected approach.
- Provide a summary and conclusion.
Work must be 15 FULL pages(Excluding cover and reference pages) single spaced, 12 font Times New Roman and APA format. The cover and reference page must be on separate pages with at least 12 reputable sources.You should have at least one in text citation for every reference and try to use reference other than or in addition to the uploaded textbook. Must contain a properly formatted in-text citation and scholarly reference.