- 8 pages, double spaced, 12 pitch-font, Time New Roman
- Exclusive of footnotes and bibliography, showing critical engagement with, and grasp of, pertinent issues. Overall, premiums are placed in drawing out subtitles rather than merely parroting ideas from the class, readings and other sources.
- You may critically explore an issue or network of issue that present a coherent framework for analysis.
- Pay attention, for instance, to substantive issues as they are raised in assigned texts, other scholarly sources, as well as national and foreign political news sources, like The New York Times, The Washington Post, The Financial Times, The Wall Street Journal, or The Economist.
- I attached my course schedule to you, there are 10 topics about US foreign policy toward Africa.You must choose one of topic as a paper topic.