Please answer the following questions reflecting on your HCP writing/research progress so far. You can respond in bullet points or craft your response into paragraphs. Post your response then write a response (5 sentences) to one of your peers.
Remember, this kind of reflective writing will be useful as you begin to put together your ePortfolio. Return to this exercise as necessary.
- At this point, how would you define your topic/problem?
- Why are you interested in this problem? And why is it worthy of our attention?
- What kind of research have you done so far? Where have you searched for sources? Describe any useful sources you have found. What have you learned about your topic from this research?
- What kind of research will you do next? What do you need to learn more about regarding your topic (i.e., current and past policies, history of the problem, scope of the problem, data/trends, who is affected, etc.)?
- What potential challenges do you foresee in researching and writing about your chosen problem? How do you plan to face those challenges? Discuss specific strategies.