Using the Education Inclusion for Special needs children, research and write a 4â€“5-page persuasive essay (not including Title Page or References) in current APA format. The essay must debate on behalf of that policy issue both arguing for the issue, but also intellectually debating against the arguments of the other side. Please consider the following in developing your essay:
- Choose your position. (For inclusion education school policies) Which side of the issue or problem are you going to write about, and what solution will you offer? Know the purpose of your essay.
- Analyze your audience. Decide if your audience agrees with you, is neutral, or disagrees with your position.
- Research your topic. A persuasive essay must provide specific and convincing evidence. Often it is necessary to go beyond your own knowledge and experience. You might need to go to the library or interview people who are experts on your topic.
- Structure your essay. Figure out what evidence you will include and in what order you will present the evidence. Remember to consider your purpose, your audience, and your topic.
Your essay must include the following:
- Title Page
- Introduction: Includes a clearly stated topic, overview of the essayâ€™s contents, and a clear thesis statement.
- Arguments for your position: Support/or supplement your arguments with facts, quotes, and/or examples. Research should note the strengths of your position and weaknesses of the opposing viewpoint.
- Conclusion: Includes a good summary of the issues treated in the essay and practical application.
- Do NOT use first person
- References can not be older than 5 years
Compare United States educational inclusion policies versus European countriesâ€™ policys such as Germany for children with special needs