The survival and future of organizations is mostly dependent upon its employees. Strategic recruitment and selection of a company ideally calls for getting the right people for the right job. Recruiting and selecting the right people carries supreme importance for the continuation of the success of an organization.
Write a four to five (4-5) page paper in which you:
- Define and explain a HR planning process used to facilitate recruiting. What characteristics will ultimately attract job applicants to organizations?
- Discuss how recruitment effectiveness is determined by identifying at least three (3) common measures you feel are critical. Do you believe one is more important than the others? Explain.
- Discuss the two primary factors for making strategic selection decisions. Are the factors universally appropriate for all levels or types of applicants? Explain.
- Identify and describe a method to use for creating structured interview questions and responses. Why is the method you chose effective?
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia and other Websites do not qualify as academic resources.
Your assignment must follow these formatting requirements:
- Be typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides; citations and references must follow APA or school-specific format. Check with your professor for any additional instructions.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the studentâ€™s name, the professorâ€™s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page and the reference page are not included in the required assignment page length.
The specific course learning outcomes associated with this assignment are:
- Formulate HRM strategies and policies to recruit, select, place, and retain the most efficient and effective workforce.
- Develop effective talent management strategies to recruit and select employees.
- Use technology and information resources to research issues in strategic human resource development.
- Write clearly and concisely about strategic human resource development using proper writing mechanics.