Research at least five elementary or secondary reading assessments. Design a graphic organizer that can be shared with other professionals that includes:
- Types of assessment.
- Purpose of the assessment.
- Strengths of the assessment.
- Limitations of the assessment.
- When the assessment is administered.
- Frequency of administration.
- Who administers the assessment.
- How data generated from this assessment can be used to make instructional decisions at the elementary or secondary level.
Write a 500-750-word reflection on your experience in developing the Graphic Organizer. Support your presentation by utilizing 3-5 professional sources that support your work. Submit your reflection along with your graphic organizer as one deliverable.
While APA format is not required for the body of this assignment, solid academic writing is expected, and in-text citations and references should be presented using APA documentation guidelines, which can be found in the APA Style Guide, located in the Student Success Center.