1. case study
United States v. AT&T, T-Mobile, and Deutsche Telekom is a lawsuit brought by the US Antitrust Division of the Department of Justice which seeks to block the merger of AT&T and T-Mobile USA. If this merger happens, AT&T will acquire a customer base of approximately 132 million users, making it the largest wireless carrier in the
- Defend AT&Tâ€™s position as its CEO.
- Defend this merger as T-Mobileâ€™s or Deutsch Telekomâ€™s CEO (both firms were co-defendants in this case).
- Provide an expert testimonial as Verizonâ€™s or Sprint Nextelâ€™s CEO.
- Challenge AT&Tâ€™s position as an antitrust lawyer working for the government.
- As a party not directly involved in the case (such as a manager at another firm not in this industry or a student), what do you think is right about antitrust policy? What is wrong about antitrust policy? Why? (450 words)
- 2.What is purpose of the ABC classification system? (200 words)
- 3. Describe the four types of inventory (200 words)
- 4. Explain meaning of aggregate planning (200 words)
- 5. Why are S&OP teams typically cross-functional? 150 (words)
- 6. Define chase strategy (200 words)