Using Morningstar https://www.morningstar.com/ and the internet, research basic characteristics on the BUD – Anheuser Busch company. I have also attached the annual report. what is requires is:
- Skim through the firm’s most recent annual report. What are your impressions on the company’s income statement trends and balance sheet trends? Report on at least one interesting finding from each of the income statement trends and balance sheet trends.
- List some interesting financial facts about your company. This could be related to revenue, income, taxes paid, or any of the financial aspects examined in Chapters 2 and 3.
- Having done parts (a) and (b), now compare what you now know to what you knew about your company prior to this research.
YOUR SUBMISSION WILL BE AN APA FORMATTED WORD DOCUMENT, INCLUDING HEADERS AND REFERENCES, THAT YOU CAN EASILY COPY INTO YOUR FINAL PAPER!!
In your original post, provide reports of the stated required length on each of the following items. Include references. The responses to each of these questions can be re-applied within the appropriate sections of your final paper, so thorough work is encouraged.
- Provide one full APA page of text (minimum) that identifies your company, it’s primary products, markets, subsidiaries, risks, and any special highlights about your assigned corporation. This is also required for the Corporate Description of your paper.
- Provide one half page APA text (minimum). What is your assigned corporation’s current condition of the ‘right-hand’ side of the balance sheet in terms of total debt to total equity of the firm? In other words, provide and analyze the debt to equity ratio. This is a required part of the weighted average cost of capital (WACC) portion of your paper.
- Provide one full APA page of text (minimum) that discusses the following items. Note: One APA page total, not one APA page for each. This is also required for the Financial Statement Trend Assessment in your final paper.