Respond to the following in a minimum of 250 words:
Embedded systems are being integrated into many products. They are also being used to enable the Internet of Things. As embedded systems become more widespread, they present additional opportunities for hackers to exploit them to gain access to systems and data.
- Refer to Additional Resources below and the grading rubric.
- Discuss how organizations should analyze the security implications of embedded systems that they use.
- Describe the consequences of having unprotected Linux operating systems installed on embedded systems.
- Describe steps an organization should take to secure the embedded systems that integrate with their technology architecture
- The top 7 enterprise IoT risks to consider
- 3 Must-Haves for IoT Security: Learn, Segment & Protect
- VLAN Network Segmentation and Security