Research tells us of the importance of letting employees know how well they are doing or what changes are necessary for better performance. This assignment will allow the learner to uncover this importance and develop ways to evaluate the supervisees.
Use the following information to ensure successful completion of the assignment:
- Instructors will be using a grading rubric to grade the assignments. It is recommended that learners review the rubric prior to beginning the assignment in order to become familiar with the assignment criteria and expectations for successful completion of the assignment.
- Doctoral learners are required to use APA style for their writing assignments. The APA Style Guide is located in the Student Success Center.
- This assignment requires that at least two additional scholarly research sources related to this topic, and at least one in-text citation from each source be included..
Write a 1,000â€“1,250-word paper that discusses the importance of evaluation and methods used. Include the following in your paper:
- Discuss the importance of evaluating supervisees by clinical supervision leaders.
- What does the research say about evaluating and offering feedback to supervisees?
- Evaluate factors associated specifically with the supervisee that should be considered by the behavioral health supervisor when developing a plan for clinical supervision.
- What evaluative techniques might the supervisor employ during the supervision process?
- When are formative and summative evaluations used and why would you use one over the other?
Evaluate Factors Associated Specifically With the Supervisee To Be Considered by the Behavioral Health supervisor When Developing A Plan for Clinical Supervision
Two examples of multicultural issues are clearly presented. Argument supports claims and is insightful and convincing. Discussion is thorough and insightful.
Discuss Evaluative Techniques to Be Used for Supervision Along With When to Use Formative and Summative Evaluations..
Evaluative techniques to be used for supervision along with when to use formative and summative evaluations are clearly presented. Discussion is thorough and insightful.
Includes Two Additional Scholarly Research Sources With In-text Citations.
All required elements are present. Scholarly research sources are topic-related, and obtained from highly respected, professional, original sources.
Organization and Effectiveness
Thesis Development and Purpose
Thesis and/or main claim are comprehensive. The essence of the paper is contained within the thesis. Thesis statement makes the purpose of the paper clear.
Argument Logic and Construction
Clear and convincing argument that presents a persuasive claim in a distinctive and compelling manner. All sources are authoritative.
Mechanics of Writing (includes spelling, punctuation, grammar, language use)
Writer is clearly in command of standard, written, academic English.
Paper Format (Use of appropriate style for the major and assignment)
All format elements are correct.
Research Citations (In-text citations for paraphrasing and direct quotes, and reference page listing and formatting, as appropriate to assignment and style).
In-text citations and a reference page are complete and correct. The documentation of cited sources is free of error.