its basically already done just need to put it together so it would take just like 15 minutes
Your final project is due! Be sure to review the Course Project – Introduction page. As you are making the final improvements to your project, be sure to:
- review the Course Project – Introduction page
- incorporate the feedback you received on your earlier assignments:
- Module 01: Topic Selection and Thesis Statement
- Module 02: Outline and References
- Module 03: Rough Draft
Your final project should:
- Be 6-8 pages long, written in APA format, use proper spelling and grammar.
- Have a properly formatted Title page.
- Flow as one cohesive document with smooth transitions, presenting the topic as stated in the thesis and projected in the outline.
- Have a properly formatted References page containing at least four (4) resources, of which three (3) must be from high quality, scholarly sources.
Submit your completed assignment to the drop box below. Please check the Course Calendar for specific due dates.
Save your assignment as a Microsoft Word document. (Mac users, please remember to append the “.docx” extension to the filename.) The name of the file should be your first initial and last name, followed by an underscore and the name of the assignment, and an underscore and the date. An example is shown below: