1. The paper must be at least 1500 words and at least five well-written paragraphs.
2. The thesis statement should still be listed in the introduction as the last sentence.
3. You must use at least FOUR sources in your paper: one book (not on line), and Internet source, a journal, and another source of your choice.
4. No more than four quotes per body paragraph, butit must contain at least three.
1. Are cell phones are dangerous?
2. Are test scores a good indication of a school’s competency?
3. Should children be diagnosed with ADHD/ADD under the age of ten years?
4. Home school students should receive a diploma just like student who attend regular school?
5. Are professional athletes and actor/actresses paid too much?
6. Video games and movies cause violent behavior in children?