*** Plagiarism is not acceptable ***
The discussion question consists of three independent parts. Address each part under your main contribution to this discussion board:
- Vendors provide many services to users. What governs the relationship between any vendor and the user is their Service Level Agreement (SLA). What are the critical elements that should be covered under these agreements? What is the role of network manager to control such agreements?
- Assume that you are appointed as the network manager in a college where you have to maintain the college classroom network. State your assumptions about the size, maximum applications, and maximum users for the college classroom network you have visualized. Identify the devices that youâ€™ll use to maintain the network. What will be the key information you will need at your Network Management System (NMS) to be able to manage the possible devices on this network? Justify your answer with appropriate rationale.
- Research examples of cloud services and identify one example of each of the following models:
- Infrastructure-as-a-Service (IaaS)
- Platform-as-a-Service (PaaS)
- Software-as-a-Service (SaaS).
Be sure to identify the roles for each example. Also, characterize (discuss) each of your examples as much as possible using Tables 4.1 and 4.2 (p. 68) from the chapter Fundamental Concepts and Models of your textbook Cloud Computing: Concepts, Technology & Architecture.
2) Also need help to comment provide comments to two classmate posts ** & Question ask by professor
- Cite any sources you use using correct APA format on a separate page. Plagiarism is not acceptable. (Please consider this top priority).