i attached the questions
1. Write the command you would use to accomplish the following tasks:
1. locate the hosts ï¬le (hint: hosts ï¬le is located in the WindowsSystem32driversetc directory)
2. Display the content of the hosts ï¬le.
3. create a directory named temp
4. copy the ï¬le /etc/hosts into your new directory
5. display the content of the ï¬le you copied to your terminal (Hint: type, cat, more, etc.
6. delete the directory you created
â€“ what is your IP address?
the rest on the attachement
â€“ what is your default gateway?
â€“ what is your subnet mask?