Leaders address issues and propose solutions. As a leader, youâ€™ll need to stay on top of events that may facilitate or hinder productivity. You must create and implement solutions to address these issues.
This assignment exposes you to complex modern organizational challenges. The solutions you devise should reflect your learning and research of organizational and individual influences in the workplace.
INSTRUCTIONS The new CEO has selected your consulting firm to give him/her an analysis of the organizational efficiency.
Write a double-spaced 3 to 4 page paper in which you will present to the CEO your findings during your research steps. You must propose strategic solutions in your paper to include the following:
1) Describe the Organization and the Issue to Resolve â€¢ Provide a brief description of the organization you selected. â€¢ Present the organizational issue that adversely affected productivity and that you, the consultant, will review and resolve.
2) Analyze Current Corporate Culture â€¢ How has the current corporate culture facilitated the development of the current issue? Research the organization, dig into the culture, and analyze how it contributed to this issue. Hint: Review the mission and vision statements as well as the corporate website.
3) Identify Areas of Weakness â€¢ What are the organizationâ€™s areas of weakness? Use your research on organizational behavior approaches to corporate culture, diversity, teamwork, and motivational strategies.
4) Propose Solutions â€¢ What organizational practices would you modify? What solutions would you recommend to management? As the consultant you will identify the suggestions and solutions you would present to the organizationâ€™s leadership with regard to modifying current organizational practices to resolve the issue.
5) References and Citations â€¢ Provide at least 3 quality resources such as the course textbook, company website, business websites (CNBC, Bloomberg, etc.), resources from the Strayer Library, and/or outside sources. Note: Wikipedia and web-based blogs do not qualify as credible resources. â€¢ In-text citations are required when paraphrasing or quoting another source.
6) Formatting and Writing Standards â€¢ Formatting and writing standards are part of your grade. Align your formatting to the Strayer Writing Standards.