The intent of a performance evaluation system is to raise the level of employee performance, both by correcting problematic behavior and encouraging positive behavior. With that as a background:
- Present three strategies that should be utilized in the performance evaluation system/process to raise the level of performance of employees and, by extension, the organization, and answer the following question.
- Which techniques can be used to ensure an employee has a positive experience during a performance evaluation?
Your initial posting should be well-researched, contain at least 300 words, and must be submitted by Thursday, midnight, of this week. Your initial post must meet APA guidelines (Links to an external site.) and include at least onescholarly reference from course materials. The two reply posts to your fellow students must be similarly substantive in a manner and address two of the following bullets:
- Answer a question (in detail) posted by another student or the instructor
- Provide extensive additional information on the topic
- Explain, define, or analyze the topic in detail
- Share an applicable personal experience
- Provide an outside source (for example, a website) that applies to the topic, along with additional information about the topic or the source (please cite properly in APA)
- Make an argument concerning the topic