Need some assistance with this assignment please! Its 3 parts and should be 3 documents. The rubric that needs to be followed for each ‘part’ is attached! Thank you so much!
Part 5 – Creating a Reference List
Your assigned company is Walt Disney Company.
Your boss has asked you to represent the organization in an industry panel on leadership. There is an expectation that all participants submit relevant research before the initial meeting.
Your job is to create an APA reference list that contains ten total research articles. The requirement is that five of the articles are focused on strategic management and the impact on the competitive advantage. The other five articles are focused on the internal cultural environment and the impact on the competitive advantage. Articles should be current and no more than six years old. Along with the reference list, please submit a paragraph describing the process you used for selecting the articles and the criteria you used in the search process, as well as a short summary of each article.
Part 6 – PowerPoint Presentation on Leadership
You will not be required to record your presentation but you should include your narrative in the notes section. A helpful tip is to keep your slides clean and make your notes detailed and thorough as you can!
Your boss has asked you to speak at the quarterly board meeting about your experience with risk management.
Your job is to develop a PowerPoint presentation that showcases leadership skills and professional practice. The requirement is six slides that contain supportive notes that integrate discussion points and strengthen the content of each slide. The expectation is two slides for how risk impacts operational decisions, two slides on the benefits and limitations of internal assessments, and lastly, two slides on how risk can lead to opportunities.
Part 7 – Strategic Management PowerPoint
- Examine the nature and functions of strategic management.
- Apply strategic management processes to analyze and improve organizational performance.
- Formulate strategies based on an external and environmental analysis.
- Apply the principles of strategic planning to construct strategic management plans for organizations.
- Evaluate the integration of strategic management functions used to achieve competitive advantage.
- Examine internal effectiveness and resources, and how they impact organizational strategies.
You will not be required to record your presentation but you should include your narrative in the notes section. A helpful tip is to keep your slides clean and make your notes as detailed and thorough as you can!
As the Director of Operations, the CEO of your company has tasked you with developing an onboarding toolkit about strategic management that new leaders can use as a playbook. The expectation is that you create a PowerPoint that contains six specific strategic management slides, each containing notes and discussion points, which answer the following:
- What is strategic management?
- How is strategic management developed to improve organizational performance?
- How is strategic management executed?
- How is strategic management measured?
- How is strategic management integrated to achieve a competitive advantage?
- How is strategic management controlled?
The following link is a great resource for creating PowerPoints:
Finally, write a three-page paper that supports this presentation that explains how strategic management has successfully impacted other organizations. This paper should include three references that contain real-world examples (using APA citations where appropriate) that provide additional clarity and insights into the benefits of using strategic management.