pick two of the question and write 100+ words each
(1) Why is there something rather than nothing?
(2) Does the very concept of God imply that He must exist?
(3) What is the problem of evil, and how compelling is it as an argument for Godâ€™s non-existence?
(4) What is the difference between believing that God exists and having faith in God?
(5) Is it ever rational to have faith in God?
(6) Does it matter whether life is meaningful?
(7) Is Godâ€™s existence a prerequisite of a meaningful life?
(8) Does immortality have any essential role to play in an account of the meaning of life?
(9) Is death necessary for oneâ€™s life to be meaningful?
(10) If all that exists is the natural world, then can life ever be meaningful?