https://researchhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Researchhomeowrkhelp-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://researchhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Researchhomeowrkhelp-300x75.png Joseph2021-03-02 12:03:582021-03-02 12:03:58risk management frameworks
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
risk management frameworks
Read the following documents. You may also refer to the videos.
- NIST. (2017) Framework for Improving Critical Infrastructure Protection. Draft Version 1.0 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. [PDF File Size 1801KB] Retrieved from https://www.nist.gov/sites/default/files/documents…
- Hoffman, P. A. (2012). Electricity Subsector cybersecurity risk management process (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. Federal Register (National Archives & Records Service, Office of the Federal Register), 77(100), 30517-30518. Retrieved from http://vlib.excelsior.edu/login?url=http://search….
- SDN Communications. (2016, May 6). Intro to Risk Management & NIST Cyber Framework 101 (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. [Video File, 44:01 mins]. Retrieved from Intro to Risk Management & NIST Cyber Framework 101
- Learn Security. (2015, Mar 6). TU Introduction to NISTâ€™s Risk Management Framework (RMF (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.). [Video File 1:03:50 mins]. Retrieved from TU Introduction to NISTâ€™s Risk Management Framework (RMF)
- SDN Communications. (2016, May 9). Understanding The NIST Framework Tier Assignments, Profiles & Functions (Links to an external site.)Links to an external site.. [Video File 42:22 mins]. Retrieved from
Write a short paper, no longer than 1500 words responding to the questions below. Remember to cite your work.
1) How does the NIST Framework help to align risk management with other business objectives within an organization?
I have attached the full instructions…There are 4 question total but you are to only answer first question which I highlighted in yellow in the document attached.
Please don’t forget to add references.