single most important thing you can do for stress
Learning Objective: 4f (opens in new tab)
Step 1: Watch the following video (it is recommended that you take notes), on “The Single Most Important Thing You Can Do for Your Stress” http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I6402QJp52M&list=PLBBD98DE1CAF6F0EF&index=7 (video opens in new tab, runs 11:00, captions available) This video reviews good stress and bad stress as well as changing your thinking style.
Step 2: After watching the entire video, write at least 250-300 words regarding your ability to change your thinking and attitude about stress and include the following information:
- List three of the types of thinking included in the video that can increase stress.
- Define mindfulness as explained in the video. Can you apply mindfulness to your daily life?
- Define Locus of Control as explained in the video.
- Do you think writing a stress letter would be helpful to you?
- What is the 90/10 rule?
- What are some of the other strategies offered by Dr. Mike Evans that you can apply in your life?
Step 3: Please include a word count at the end of your document, save it to your computer and submit it in the dropbox below. Remember to submit either a word document or an rtf file.