https://researchhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Researchhomeowrkhelp-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://researchhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Researchhomeowrkhelp-300x75.png Joseph2021-02-26 04:21:232021-02-26 04:21:23summary of your personal and career evaluation
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
summary of your personal and career evaluation
- Conduct an online search in areas related to your career goals:
- Search for volunteer opportunities in your community.
- Identify (and bookmark) professional societies and certifications that interest you.
- Identify a career path, building on your current position and future goals.
- Visit O*Net (Links to an external site.), from the Department of Labor, to identify trends, as well as the skills, experience, and education requirements for your career path.
Develop a well-written 3- to 4-page paper that includes the following:
- One internship position: Include a link to the internship description and provide a summary of how this position relates to your career goals.
- One volunteer opportunity: Include a link to the description for the volunteer opportunity and provide a summary of how this opportunity relates to your career goals.
- One professional certification: Include a link to the description of this certification and summarize the qualifications required to obtain certification, as well as the value the certification provides.
- Identify a Career Path building on your current position and future goals. Include your alignment between your Myers-Briggs personality type and your future career goals and two actions you can take to leverage your personality type with the desired career goal.
- Provide a summary of your Personal and Career Evaluation. Include why you are interested in a career in organizational leadership, and describe your experience completing the evaluation.
Your submission should be 3-4 pages (excluding cover page and references) and formatted according to APA.