Discuss the intent of each of these five laws that are presented in Chapter Two of your course text:
- The establishment of the National Institute of Mental Health (1946)
- The Mental Health Study Act (1955)
- The Community Mental Health Centers Act (1963)
- The Economic Opportunity Act (1964)
- The Schneuer Sub-professional Career Act (1966)
Additionally, describe the role of the National Organization for Human Service Education and the Council for Standards in Human Service Education in their application.
Purpose: The primary goal of this weekly assignment is to enable you to understand the revision process and revise your paper with the help of a writing specialist.
Step 1: Prepare a shortened version of your Final Paper (at least four pages) by including the following:
- Introduction paragraph and thesis statement you developed for your Week 3 Assignment.
- Background information of the global societal issue you have chosen.
- Brief argument supporting at least two solutions to the global societal issue.
- Conclusion paragraph
I will attach thesis statement written last week for part two.