analyze and evaluate the issue or topic and provide recommendations.
- Here are some sample topics:
– The impact of drug legalization on the economy
– Using economics, how would you fix the homeless problem in California?
– Is the bullet train viable in California?
– How do interest rates affect consumers and their purchasing patterns
– How could the â€œGreat Recessionâ€ have been prevented?
– Countries that do not believe in comparative advantage
– How could the Federal Government reduce the national debt?
– If you were the President of the U.S. what would you do to improve the economy?
– Which presidential candidate will have the most profound impact on the economy?
length â€“ 3 to 4 pages in length, double-spaced, with 1 inch margins.
Arial or New Times Roman (12 pt) will be the only acceptable fonts. Use headings within the report when appropriate. A table of contents page is necessary. Plan the paper carefully so as to develop an organized and non-redundant report. It should be organized and assembled as a continuous report and should not appear to be several independent segments bound together. five sources minimum. Please cite your sources using MLA or APA Format.
This can be chosen from the textbook, newspapers, magazines, or current economics periodicals.