Writing an op ed comparing three articles. three articles on the impact of GMOs: with 600-700 words
- â€œGMOs Are Nothing to Fear” by Pamela Bailey. https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles/2013/11/04/scientific-evidence-doesnt-show-gmos-are-harmful
- “Ethical Concerns and GM Foods” by Ian Murnaghan.http://www.geneticallymodifiedfoods.co.uk/ethical-concerns-gm-foods.html
- “GMOs Haven’t Delivered on Their Promises â€” or Risks” by Rachel Ehrenberg.https://www.sciencenews.org/article/gmos-haven%E2%80%99t-delivered-their-promises-%E2%80%94-or-risks
Making sure the op-ed follows the guidelines and requriments. Each article has its own point of view and one side should be leaned on more than the other by using APA citing within the op ed. Decide what position you will take and use the GMO Organizer(attached) to form op-ed. Be sure your argument addresses the following questions
- Is the use of GMO’s in food products good or bad?
- Should labeling be required for food products containing GMOs?
- Also feel free to choose the side you agree with
Also feel free to use any other knowledge or resources not given if needed for op-ed.