https://researchhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Researchhomeowrkhelp-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://researchhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Researchhomeowrkhelp-300x75.png Joseph2021-02-26 14:47:002021-02-26 14:47:00community health 29
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
community health 29
Part 1: Introduction
- Write a background statement of approximately 1â€“2 pages that includes:
- What you have learned about social change as a social issue.
- What you have learned about social change as a research problem. Support your insights with academic citations from the Learning Resources.
- Describe the gap that your study will address. ( Community Health )
- From the gap, create a brief purpose statement that is aligned with the following research question:
What is the meaning of social change for Walden graduate students?
Part 2: Role of the Researcher
- Review your analytic memos, field notes, etc., written during each aspect of the data collection process, and examine your role and experience and how that is shaping your experience (reflexivity).
- Describe the roles you are portraying in this research effort (i.e., a graduate student, classmate, interviewer, etc.).
- Identify any ethical issues that could or did arise during the data collection processes (i.e., these could include doing a study within oneâ€™s own work environment, conflict of interest, or power differentials).
- Data Sourcesâ€”briefly describe each data source including location, duration of data collection, how data were recorded, and unusual circumstances.
- Two Scholars of Change videos
- Resources from the Walden social change website (https://www.waldenu.edu/about/social-change)
- Instrumentationâ€”briefly describe the type of instrumentation you used for your data collection.
- Who developed each data collection tool and what is the date of publication?
- Where and with which participant group has it been used previously?
- How appropriate is it for current study and include whether modifications will be or were needed?
- Data Analysisâ€”based on the data sources in â€œA.â€, provide a detailed analysis to include the following:
- Report the process used to move inductively from coded units to larger representations including categories and themes.
- Describe the specific codes, categories, and themes that emerged from the data using quotations as needed to emphasize their importance.
- 1st cycleâ€”describe, give examples.
- 2nd cycleâ€”describe, give examples/moving from codes to categories.
- Identify themesâ€”provide examples and illustrate your results with a figure or a chart.