https://researchhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Researchhomeowrkhelp-300x75.png 0 0 Joseph https://researchhomeworkhelp.com/wp-content/uploads/2021/03/Researchhomeowrkhelp-300x75.png Joseph2021-02-27 04:44:542021-02-27 04:44:54mentor assignment
Do you need a similar assignment done for you from scratch? We have qualified writers to help you. We assure you an A+ quality paper that is free from plagiarism. Order now for an Amazing Discount!
for this assignment follow instructions answer all questions and problems, no plagerism,no copy and paste, should be 5 pages
- Mentoring relationships can be very powerful and usually bring great benefit to both the protÃ©gÃ© and the mentor; however, these relationships rarely last forever. List 4 signs that should signal both the mentor and the protÃ©gÃ© that the relationship needs to come to an end.
- What are the key differences between privacy and confidentiality when dealing with a protÃ©gÃ©? Why is it important for a mentor to know the difference?
- Culture can be defined broadly as â€œshared motives, values, beliefs, identities, and interpretations or meanings of significant events that result from common experiences of members of collectives that are transmitted across generationsâ€ (Osula & Irvin, 2009) (House, Hanges, Javida, Dorfman & Gupta, 2004). Given this definition, what strategies would you employ is a cross-cultural mentoring relationship?
- What do believe would be your biggest challenge in a facilitating a cross-cultural mentoring relationship? How will you meet this challenge to the benefit of your protÃ©gÃ© and to your personal growth?
- Discuss the four stages of mentoring relationships. Be sure to describe each stage.
- Discuss the meaning of this quote: â€œIf you donâ€™t know your stuff you will get caught in your clientsâ€™ stuff and that will create more stuff. â€ (Mieke Brandon) What point is Brandon trying to make about self-reflection and mentoring?
- How would a mentor use praise effectively in a mentor/protÃ©gÃ© relationship?
- Discuss the concept of growth feedback as it relates to mentoring.
- Briefly describe a troubling problem that a protÃ©gÃ© might discuss with her mentor. Provide a list of at least 6 positive probing questions that the mentor might ask the protÃ©gÃ© with regard to this situation.
- How would you describe mentoring, and what, if anything, remains your biggest concern about entering into this type of intrusive relationship with a protÃ©gÃ©? How much of yourself are you willing to give up?
- Wha do you commit to include in your mentoring cadre of skills?
- Create a quote about mentoring that you intend to include in your mentoring â€œwords of wisdomâ€ . . .words that you will share with either new mentors or protÃ©gÃ©s. State your original quote and then discuss the meaning.