Prepare a 2-page outline of your Research Proposal. The outline should provide an overview of the main elements of your proposal. It should include:
- An introduction
- A brief statement of purpose
- The rationale for conducting the study
- Your hypotheses and research questions
- Methods (participants, procedures, materials, instruments), and appropriate statistical test(s) for data analysis
- List of at least three relevant articles for the proposal
Note: Students are not to solicit human subjects and gather data.