santa fe grill marketing proposal part d and change matrix
Marketing Proposal â€“ Santa Fe Grill: Each week students will be adding new components to the ongoing case study. A breakdown of the work due each week follows:
Table of Contents
Segmentation of customer including:
Common characteristics of customer and trend lines
Research Methodology including
Design of hypothesis (HO and HA)
Data Analysis â€“ present findings from statistical ANOVA
Present tables and graphs from SPSS
Develop company/corporate strategies based on the results of the ANOVA
Specific Details Regarding this Week's Assignment:
1. Your paper must meet the writing standards set by APA (6th Ed.)
2. Include a completed Change Matrix* (placed immediately following the title page) regarding the changes you made to Wk. 3 Part C
3. Using the spreadsheet provided by your instructor and following the instructions under the ANOVA Instructions tab, you are to complete the statistical analysis and report on your findings.
4. Present (according to APA writing guidelines) the needed graphs, tables, and information regarding your results.
5. Present a discussion on the significance of your results. In other words, what new strategies or modifications to existing strategies you propose?
* Student’s must address each of the notes, comments, or other feedback from the instructor previous week’s Proposal before this week’s work will be accepted (Change Matrix).
SPSS – ANOVA instructions:
The following information is needed to complete the SPSS ANOVA analysis:
1. Once you have the SPSS or PSPP program download the BUS530 Dataset JP dataset (attached below)
2. Open SPSS
3. Go to Variable View
4. Change line numbers 6-11 to your final QUANTITATIVE questions from Wk. 3 (these questions must all be using a SCALE measure).
5. Change line number 12-17 to match lines 6-11 above. For example, line number 6 and 12 should be the same.
6. Run your ANOVA analysis.
7. Report your results – be sure to include the needed graphs and tables support your answers.
8. Include a discussion on the significance of your results. In other words, what new strategies can (or should be) proposed based on these finding?
Required Link and Dataset:
Dataset: BUS530 Dataset_JP(2).sav