Covering Chapter 9
One of important topics you learned from chapter 9 is how technological improvement leads to economic growth. Identify two peer-reviewed articles from ScienceDirect, and discuss the following topics. (Please make sure you attach those two articles separately upon submission.)
1. Provide a brief summary of each article.
2. Compare and contrast views and perspectives discussed in both articles (Do not copy sentences and paragraphs directly from the original articles but paraphrase them using your own words).
3. Discuss main contributions of each article to existing knowledge of technology and its impacts on economic growth. In other words, how does each article deal with the concept of technological change and its impacts on economic growth differently, compared to existing literature?
4. What is the biblical implication of the major findings (This is an open-ended question).
– All papers must use a minimum of 3 sources. You must cite only peer-reviewed journal articles although the textbook is an acceptable source (however, keep in mind that the textbook is not peer-reviewed resource though).
– You MUST NOT cite online sources or any articles without year of publication and author’s name. Also, you should not cite Wikipedia and investopedia.
– All papers must follow all APA requirements. (I am only looking for accuracy of APA formatting for references)
Also, please refer to the following link, to learn more about APA style and formatting.
– Do not just provide your opinions but your essay must demonstrate mastery and accuracy of relevant economic concepts and theory to receive full credit
– Minimum words requirement: 800 words (not including abstract, title and reference pages)