the research process 300 words
no plagiarize, spell check, and check your grammar. please use the two references below
The Research Process
According to the text, the research process follows a set of four steps including: hypothesize, operationalize, measure, and explain.
- Locate a study through the Ashford University library and apply it to the research process. For help on finding research article through the library, watch the Searching Techniques: Proquest (Links to an external site.) and Searching Techniques: EBSCOhost (Links to an external site.) videos.
- Define whether the study you found is a qualitative, quantitative or mixed methods design study.
- Identify the hypotheses or research questions (qualitative studies only include research questions).
- Briefly define the independent and dependent variables in measurable terms.
- Discuss how the data was collected and provide a brief review of the findings/results.
6.Describe how the research process can apply to other situations and whether you think the research process is useful for all research problems.
Malec, T. & Newman, M. (2013). Research methods: Building a knowledge base. San Diego, CA: Bridgepoint Education, Inc. ISBN-13: 9781621785743, ISBN-10: 1621785742.
Chapter 1: Psychology as a Science
Sharp, T., Malyon, A., & Barclay, S. (2018). GPsâ€™ perceptions of advance care planning with frail and older people: a qualitative study. British Journal of General Practice, 68(666), e44. Retrieved from http://search.ebscohost.com.proxy-library.ashford….