I would like to have a research on this topic “the ethical responsibilities of auditors”
(Before starting, I want an outline of the research to show it to my prof. to get his approve to start the research)
1. Each student must prepare a 7-10 pages research paper not counting cover page and reference page.
2. Papers must include a minimum of five reference in APA format.
3. Papers must be submitted to Tumitin and print the Tumitin Report and it must be submitted with the paper. https://www.tumitin.com (This for Plagiarism)
4. Use these resources in the research:
– The Journal of Accountancy – CPA Journal – International Journal of Auditing – Managerial Auditing Journal. – Auditing: A Journal of Practice and Theory
– Research Papers:
â€¢ Do not use bullet points or an outline.
â€¢ 7-10 pages, not counting cover page and reference page.
â€¢ 12 point, Times New Roman font. â€¢ 1â€ margins on all sides.
â€¢ Double spaced.
â€¢ The first sentence of every paragraph must be indented .5â€.
â€¢ APA citation style for both in-text citations and reference page.
â€¢ All pages numbered, centered at bottom of page.
– Cover page: (all centered) Title of paper Date
– INTRODUCTION (Centered) One page stating/identifying the issue(s) and describes what the paper is about.
– SECTION TITLES AS APPROPRIATE (Centered) Subsection Titles as appropriate
– CONCLUSION (Centered)
– REFERENCES (Centered)
– Criteria that should be followed on the research
: â€¢ Grammar and syntax.
â€¢ Analyzes the issues.
â€¢ Conclusion well-reasoned.
â€¢ Minimum number of references.
â€¢ Uses APA style